The flagship library of Roscommon County Council, nothing was spared in its planning and implementation.
A community landmark, the original building dates from 1783, when it functioned as an infirmary. The refurbishment meant that the entire building was gutted, retaining the original shell. New internal floors were build.
Type of library
Features and services
Nature of site, Shared building
Access to building, Access within building
Services and facilities suppliers